Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chunk 1...2 Days To Go

2 More days. 2 more radiation treatments. 12 more chemo pills.
I need you to send some positive energy my way the next two days to vaporize this tumor out of existance!!!!!

Send pink hearts, send healing energy streams, send starwars-like figures with healthy ray guns, send tiny monsters to eat the damn thing up, send cooling healing waters...do it. I need it and I will be sending myself all those things too.

Goal..PRISTINE RECTUM. (It's attainable believe it!!)

My Horoscope for tomorrow:


You might feel as if you are in total confusion today, Beth. The goal you had set for yourself and in which you invested all of your energy is beginning to change its orientation. But where is it taking you now? That is the question you might be asking yourself subconsciously. Try not to let the tension build up. You need to be as patient as possible!



I am ready for chunk 1 to be OVER.
I want the diarrhea and burning to stop.
I want to have an appetite.
I want to not be exhausted.
I want to feel like combing my hair and brushing my teeth.

I'm ready to start healing.

Your love and good energy have kept me going!!
I maybe down but I am certainly not out and yes I am still rocking it!!

After my last dose of chemo Friday night I planning on sleeping for the next 3 or 4 days. As much as possible...

And as soon as it's out of my system, here comes yoga, walking and healthy stuff for my body and mind.
I am now getting ready for Chunk Two.

I will be ready. (But it's not like I'm tense or impatient or anything...lol)

Oh and Team Fuck Off...I think a celebration night is in order sometime next week...don't you? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment